Uses for class blogs:
- To post questions or comments about the readings before we discuss them in class;
- To follow up on class discussions with additional comments or questions.
- To post relevant news items or videos.
- Introductory American -- fall 2009
- Introductory American -- spring 2010
- American Presidency
- US Congress
- Politics of Journalism
- Budget Hero
- Pew Typology
- Center for Congress Learning Modules
- The Redistricting Game
- Fantasy SCOTUS
One relevant video involved a wildfire and its lessons for federalism.